- Articles submitted for consideration for the topical section must respond to the issue's topic as outlined in the Call for Papers.
- Articles (topical or general) should not exceed 10,000 words in length (including notes, abstract and works cited) and must be written in English.
- Contributors must be enrolled in an MA (equivalent) program at a European university at the time of submitting.
- The manuscript, including the list of works cited, must follow the MLA style sheet (parenthetical in-text quotations, works-cited system, etc.). Please do consult our styleguide at www.aspeers.com/style for more information. Please also feel free to refer to owl.english.purdue.edu for more information.
- Articles must be preceded by an abstract of 160-200 words.
- Please format your contribution in Times New Roman, double-spaced. Notes (endnotes or footnotes) must be numbered automatically and linked to the text. Do not use notes for bibliographical reference. Generally, please keep formatting to a minimum and ensure that the text does not contain hidden returns, breaks, tabs or spaces.
- Articles may be complemented with non-printable media that will be provided to the readers online. Details should be discussed with the editors prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions must include a waiver of copyright and a short bio. Please download and complete our master forms. You need to sign and mail or fax the copyright waiver. Alternatively, you may also scan and email it. Once accepted for publication by aspeers an article may not be published elsewhere without express permission in writing.
- Contributors should agree to be available for an online discussion of their article on aspeers.com for up to four weeks after publication.
- Please submit your articles electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment in ODF (.odt), Microsoft Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf).
- Submission deadline for contributions to the peer-reviewed academic section of aspeers is 18 October, 2015.
We will update the following timetable throughout the process:
|18 Oct 2015||submission deadline (academic papers)|
|April 2016||The 9 (2016) issue of aspeers will be available in print. Articles will also be published online|
American Studies Leipzig