- Articles submitted for consideration for the topical section must respond to the issue's topic as outlined in the Call for Papers.
- Articles (topical or general) should not exceed 7,500 words in length (including notes, abstract, and works cited) and must be written in English.
- Contributors must be enrolled in an MA (equivalent) program at a European university at the time of submitting.
- The manuscript, including the list of works cited, must follow the MLA style sheet (parenthetical in-text quotations, works-cited system, etc.). Please do consult our styleguide at www.aspeers.com/style for more information. Please also feel free to refer to owl.english.purdue.edu for more information.
- Articles must be preceded by an abstract of no more than 180 words.
- Please format your contribution in Times New Roman, double-spaced. Footnotes must be numbered automatically and linked to the text. Do not use notes for bibliographical reference. Generally, please keep formatting to a minimum and ensure that the text does not contain hidden returns, breaks, tabs or spaces. Additionally, please make sure that your name or any other information that could identify you (e.g., your university) are not mentioned anywhere in your submission.
- Articles may be complemented with non-printable media that will be provided to the readers online. Details should be discussed with the editors prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions must include a waiver of copyright and a short bio. Please download and complete our master forms. You need to sign and mail or fax the copyright waiver. Alternatively, you may also scan and email it. Once accepted for publication by aspeers an article may not be published elsewhere without express permission in writing.
- Contributors should agree to be available for an online discussion of their article on aspeers.com for up to four weeks after publication.
- Please submit your articles electronically to email@example.com as an attachment in ODF (.odt) or Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
- Submission deadline for contributions to the peer-reviewed academic section of aspeers is October 17, 2021.
American Studies Leipzig